Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hi

HELLLOOO FRIENDS! So much to talk about. First things first, WE'RE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!! Ahhh what an exciting game last night.
We had a few friends over, all's fine... We get through first OT and then right as second OT is about to start our tv just shuts off. Im talking black screen. COOL. So I fiddle around and try and fix it. Doesn't work. After like 5 agonizing minutes I run to check my bedroom TV and it WORKS. So I call everyone into my room. All of us chilled in my room and watched the game there - thank GOD for that TV!
Funniest thing to have all these people in my room, but hey, at least we got to see Bieksa shut 'er down! Wooo! Western Conference Champions!

Second thing; Biggest Loser. So I start watching the first half of the finale last night and then had an appointment. No problem, I just PVR'd the rest. Wrong. I go to finish the finale after the game last night but it WONT WORK. Also due to whatever the F is going on with the TV in my living room. BAHHHHH I do know who wins though, and am happy about that. I just want to watch the rest of the episode.

Third: Had my weekly weigh in last night: down 2 lbs! Yippee! My biggest lost in a month or so. This marks officially 40 LBS LOST! WOW! I really never thought that I would see this. When I set my goal back in November, I thought it was a long shot and of course, I was doubting myself. But now, I am 7.6 lbs from my goal: the end is in sight! I have to keep working hard at it, because it has definitely gotten very difficult here at the end.

Fourth: Went fishing for the first time in a while the other day and I caught 12 fish and the biggest of the day! WOO!! Go me.
Here's me and 2 of this fish I caught:



Until next time my friends..... xo-B

1 comment:

  1. 4o lbs is awesome! Good for you :)

    Send some motivation my way. I need to tone up before LA haha.

    And GO CANUCKS!! omg, so exciting

    ReplyDelete