Wednesday 18 May 2011

Last night's weigh-in

Hi Friends! So I am super excited this morning. Last week I was sick and super tired from Mexico, so I didn't get to the gym. Then this weekend I went camping so you can imagine what my eating was like...not the greatest. So when I weighed in last night, you can bet what I expected. BUT. I am super stoked to announce I lost a pound! Yay! It just goes to show that when life throws you lemons, you actually can make lemonade (cliché I know). Somehow, I lost a pound. Im thinking its because Monday morning I started fresh, eating correctly and then hitting the gym. By the time Tuesday night came around, I was down. Yes, I can sit here and think, well if you had gotten to the gym, and eaten better last week maybe it would have been 2 lbs...but Im not going to think that way. Because even though, yes, I am trying to lose weight...I am still living my life. I have to live it the way I want to. Obviously something's working, so if I go camping and I want to have a hot dog and some chips for dinner, I am going to! I have shown right there that I can still do this.
[[By the way, I am not saying that if you want to lose weight, just go for it and eat whatever you want because lets face it, you have to be strict with your eating when losing. All I am saying is that if you have a bad weekend, it is not the end of this journey, its merely a bump in the road. Just gotta keep on keepin' on.]]

xo-B

Ps, I am only 9 lbs from goal! Even though my loss has really slowed...its still happening, and the finish line is in sight!!

Oh..and here is my latest before and after pic....cant believe I used to look like that!


2 comments:

  1. You look great! I have 11 lbs to goal!! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing! Such an inspiration!!!

    Look out goal, here you come! :)

    ReplyDelete