Wednesday 8 June 2011

Playoffs Fail

So I have been having a rollercoaster couple of weeks. Ever since I got back from Mexico things have been sooo up and down. 1 week I lose nothing, the next week I lose 1.8 lbs. The next week I lose nothing, the week after I lose 2 lbs. etc etc. Its so annoying because I am SOO close to my goal. Since weighing in yesterday and not losing anything, I decided right then and there that I was going to focus hard this week. The problem isnt so much my eating, but more the fact that I have literally ZERO time for the gym.
With my packed schedule this week, I am thinking I will be able to get to the gym twice...if Im lucky. Guess I will just have to improvise and do what I can at home. Has anyone else out there struggled with a seriously hectic schedule? How do you deal?
I am not one to make excuses, but this IS a valid excuse. I don't want or like to not go to the gym. I know I need to be there so that I can finally hit my goal weight.
On second thought, I know what else is a bit of a factor in this rollercoaster...the Stanley Cup playoffs. I am not a drinker. Usually. BUT with the playoff games comes friends. Friends come over and they bring beer. Of course I have to have a beer or two when watching the game with friends. So looks like the formula is: beer intake up + gym sessions down = fail on my part.
GOOD NEWS is, the playoffs are almost over. If all goes to plan, Canucks will end this on Friday night. YES. Win.

Anyway, just a brief update. Hopefully I can think of some more exciting things to write about soon. The blog is beginning to fail!

xo-B

No comments:

Post a Comment