Tuesday 28 May 2013

Week 1

Well my first week has come and gone, and it went...well it went ok. After 1 week back to it, I am down 2.4 lbs.  Not bad.. I know. I think watching the Biggest Loser has partially ruined me though, because I see those people losing 5, 10, 15 lbs their first week. I know, I know those people work out for 6-8 hours a day, but it still makes me wish I could do that too! If I could lose that much weight each week, I would be at my goal weight before Summer! Well maybe not, but close to. This week I didnt have much time to go to the gym, so yesterday I decided the only way I was going to get to the gym was to set my alarm for 6 am and go then, before the kids are up and needing to get ready for school. This is my new routine (which I stuck to last time around - you get used to the early mornings pretty quickly) and I am glad I am back to it. Its funny how by 9 am I find myself looking back on just how much I have done already in the day!! Anyway, not too much else to say tonight besides I look forward to posting my before and after photos again!!! 2.4 lbs down, 48.6 lbs to go to my ultimate goal. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.........xo-Brit

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry too much about losing weight too fast.
    It can be disastrous to body.

    One can lose 5-10 lbs in their first week (depending on body type), without working 6-8 hrs.
    I did about 7 in first week, only 1.5 hrs of running/jogging + being on fully vegetable juice.

    Since then, I've lost 32 odd lbs.. and now I weigh around 116 or so..... this without stepping even 1 day inside the gym.

    Was fun and I loved how it changed the way I felt way much lighter and energetic.

    Good luck with yours :) ... dont stress your body way too much.

    ReplyDelete