Tuesday 21 May 2013

tail between my legs

Hello readers! Surprise - I am back.

I am coming back to this blog with my "tail between my legs" so to speak. A few years back I started a new way of life. I completely changed my eating habits and was working out like crazy. As many of my followers were able to see - I had HUGE success. I lost a total of 50 lbs or somewhere around there and was feeling so amazing. I had people constantly PM'ing me telling me how much I am motivating them and one lady even told me that she lost 25 lbs and was completely motivated by me and my blog. Not only was losing the weight making me feel good - but these messages from random strangers as well as people I know were soo awesome. Fast forward a couple years. In the time since I lost the 50 lbs, I have gotten married, gone to Mexico twice, started and finished school among many other things. Unfortunately, during that time, I have also gained some of the weight back. Not only does this make me feel SO awful, but I feel like I am letting sooo many people down! After being the major motivator for so long, I am now turning to people to help motivate me. I have had too long feeling down in the dumps. Its time for me to get out of this slump and take my life back again. The first step has begun. As of tomorrow, I will be 100%, no excuses, back in the same routine I was in when I lost the weight the first time. I am going to mimick what I did then, and (hopefully) watch the pounds melt off me. I have set myself a goal, which is to be down to my ideal weight by December 25th 2013. This blog is now going to be my way of tracking my weight loss, as well as hopefully serve as the motivator it once was to many people. Here we go friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment