Tuesday 20 March 2012

one positive + one fail

As of yesterday my first week of Shawn being my dietitian/trainer is done...and I was down 4 lbs! yay! I have a major sinus thing right now so my work out this morning sucked. Well it didnt suck but it could have been better. After how I felt when I woke up this morning I am happy I even GOT to the gym. I bet most people would have just stayed in bed. I am just super determined right now.;..... Im good at that. Once I get going with something I generally stick with it. I hate to fail. I just need to do this.
I think my 4lb weight loss this week was pretty good considering my size. If you look at a show like the Biggest loser women who are 30 lbs heavier than me are losing 4-5 lbs in a week, and they work out ALOT. I work out every morning for an hour and a bit, but I am eating really well and thats what is giving me my good loss this last week. Im sticking with it, but its just hard to be as focused when you are sick. I have to just push through it. Hopefully this sinus thing will move on soon.
With the 4 lbs I lost last week I would be happy to lose about another 15ish pounds. I just have to stay focused.
OH and I failed my March challenge. Saturday night we had a St. Patrick's Day party and I was up til 4am. Stupid decision because there was absolutely NO way I was going to the gym on Sunday. :'( I feel so guilty about failing my March challenge which is why I am not taking a day off for my sickness. Hopefully I can go every OTHER day in March besides the 18th.

ANYWAYS now that you know my fail.....its time to move on from todays blog post ramblings..

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I came across your blog, very inspiring! are you on jenny still?

    thank you

    ReplyDelete