Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Ramblings

I have written and deleted this first sentence many times. Truth is, I LOVE to write in this blog but for some reason lately I have been lacking something to write about. Sometimes I can sit down and just type up a storm and other times I struggle to write one sentence.
I am on to my second full week of working out regularly again and I am feeling great. I am happy to report that after the first week I was down 4.8 lbs! Yay.
I hope to have more time to focus on me again now that I am down to only 2 jobs! I let one of my jobs go recently as it was just too much. After 4 months of having 3 jobs I decided it was time for some breathing room again so I put in my notice. I really enjoyed working at this particular restaurant but working nights is just not my thing. I am an early riser - always have been as far as I can remember - so working all day or looking after kids all day and then heading to work at night was just too much.
So given all this new free time I decided I am going to challenge myself a little, set a goal for myself… this goal is my March challenge…..to get to the gym every day in March no matter what. So far I am 2 for 2 (lol) This wont be all that difficult as I already normally go 6 days a week but the challenge is to make sure there is no excuse that stops me. I was up VERY late (for me) last night so today is a day where I almost took the day off, but I decided to go anyway and Im glad I did!!

Im going to change the subject completely now. I think I have mentioned before how much I LOVE to read. I love a good love story. Yes, I was a twi-hard! Does anyone reading this have any really good love stories that they can recommend? I have read an EXCELLENT book called Passion by a lady named Louise Bagshawe. If anyone likes a love story that involves action and adventure this book is unreal. I could not put it down and any person I recommended it to agreed with me! Xo-B

No comments:

Post a Comment