Friday 9 March 2012

March challenge

Well I am onto day 9 of my March challenge – to get to the gym every day this month! So far it’s going pretty well. There has only been a day or two where I’ve really had to push myself to get to the gym and if I hadn’t planned this March challenge I probably would have sat at home! So that’s definitely a positive that has come out of this. So far I am yet to see any results on the scale. My body is stubbornly sitting on the exact same weight and its super frustrating. I switch up my work outs every day and make sure I keep my body challenged and guessing. The only thing that I think I could improve on is my eating and I have a plan for that. I am going to try more protein, less carbs. I’ve got to do SOMETHING because at the end of this month I am expecting my wedding dress to come in and I want to look and feel good in it!

75 Days from today I am headed back to Mexico! I am sooo super excited. We are going with a group of 13-15 of us to this amazing resort in Playa del Carmen. It’s the same resort we went to last year. The reason we decided to go to the same resort is because Shawn and I had such an AMAZING time there. It was sooo much fun. Almost every person that is joining us has never been to this resort so we knew that this was a fantastic one to recommend. It promises a great time. When we go next year we will try something different but like I said, for now we knew this was a great one to recommend!

So if it’s 75 days til Mexico that means that it is only 71 days until I become a WIFE! On May 19, I will marry my love J Mostly everything is coming together now. We just have some of the details to tweak but for the most part things are looking great!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! xo-B

No comments:

Post a Comment