Monday 11 April 2011

a long road

Its been a loooong looong road. When I started back in November, I really
didn't have any hope. I had tried, and failed, sooo many times that I didn't
actually see it happening. I knew I was going to try what I was doing, but
that it probably wouldn't work for me. After my first week, I lost 5.2 lbs.
When I saw that I had lost those 5 lbs, I suddenly had HOPE!

The following week, I lost 2.6 lbs, followed by 3.4 and 3.2.... I couldn't
believe that in 1 month, I had lost 14.4 lbs!! I realized that if I focus,
and really try hard at this, I just might be able to do this.

Now, in my 21st week, I realized that I only have 10 lbs to go.. 10 lbs!
That's nothing. I am slowly starting to feel better about myself now that I
have gotten a few articles of clothing that actually fit. When I was
swimming in my big clothes, I couldn't really grasp the fact that yes, I am
actually smaller.

5 months ago, I HATED shopping with a passion. I am telling you, I would
absolutely avoid the mall at all costs. I hated the way I looked in
everything I tried on. Now, I am slowly starting to like it again. I am
enjoying looking for things that fit me properly and slowly replacing my
wardrobe. When I buy new things, I am enjoying coming home and modeling them
for my family.

I think my mindset has been my biggest struggle up until now. I know that my
number on the scale is smaller, but I have struggled with feeling good about
myself. I seriously think the fact that I have bought myself some new
clothes has helped me start to actually not feel so bad anymore.


.....soo...... Less than 3 WEEKS TIL MEXICO !! Omg, feels like I have been waiting
forever......and I have. Well, 6 months to be exact.
I have actually been dreaming about Mexico. I need the vacation sooo
freaking bad...its unreal!
We recently got our flight times, so that makes me just THAT Much more giddy!

I still have so much to do before we go:
-find some luggage
-pack my luggage
-buy some clothes to pack
-pack the girls stuff
-make room on my memory card so I can take photos
-get my bridesmaid dress
-try on my bridesmaid dress/get alterations if necessary
-find a good book to read on the plane (any suggestions?!)
-go bathing suit shopping.... :( :(

....theres more. But my brain is not working at the moment.

BAHEBFJAFKRNGOI RGJAI I am sooo super excited!

Today is the 11th of the month. That means its picture time! I don’t think I have lost that much since my last photo so I am very curious to see if I look any different. I am thinking no! But we’ll see later on tonight!
Ill post the photo when its done.

I apologize that my posts are getting a little bit fewer and farther between. April is such a crazy crazy crazy month for me. There is just no time for ANYTHING. Including blogging.

20 DAYS MY FRIENDS!!!!! xo - B

No comments:

Post a Comment