Monday 4 April 2011

Brief overview of my busy week

Had a very busy week and finally have a minute to write about it. Last Tuesday I had my weigh-in and was VERY pleasantly surprised that I was down 1.4 lbs. I had had such a bad week that I really felt negative about my weigh in. I didn't get to the gym as much as I had wanted and was soooo so stressed out. So being down 1.4 lbs was a nice surprise!
Wednesday I spent getting some things done for Denise's upcoming bridal shower that Saturday.
Thursday was a nice evening and since Shawn was out, I decided to take my girls and walk to the mall, WITHOUT a stroller. My girls are 5 and 2... The mall is 1.5 kms from my house. We got there and then I put Aubrey in a stroller I borrowed from the mall. We walked around there for a while and then began walking home. We walked about 3/4 of the way home when I finally got a hold of Shawn who picked us up. Just as Shawn called me, Aubrey started to break down. She did awesome!!!
Friday night I went out and did some shopping for the bridal shower and then went over to Kristys with Aubrey and Angie to start decorating. It was a lot of fun. We took some hilarious pictures (I wish I had a copy of a particular one to post here - I will when I get a copy) and had a lot of laughs.
Saturday morning I woke up early, did some running around with Shawn and then went over to Kristys to get the shower going. Everyone showed up around 2 and the shower began. I think it went well! After the shower, me, Denise, Kristy, Crystal, Tiffany and Caroline went out to Shark Club to dance the night away. What an AWESOME time that was!!!!!!! When we first got there, Denise and I had our dancin' shoes on...and we were the only ones in the club dancing at first. But I HAD to when Footloose came on. LOL Everyone kept saying to me, I cant believe you are dancing like this and youre SOBER. Hahha. I also saw some girls my sister went to school with who told me that they didn't even recognize me because I look so different. That's pretty cool! I havent had that much fun in a loooong while. I got home around 1 am because I just KNEW that my girls would wake me early - and they did. 645 to be exact. Spent yesterday totally cleaning my house and was DELIGHTED to be down 1.5 lbs on my scale. Woo hoo! The dancing did lots for me. :)
So here we are at Monday. The start of a new week.
EXACTLY ONE MONTH TODAY TIL MY LADY MARRIES HER MAN!!! WOO HOO!
26 days til we fly to some gorgeous weather.....the countdown is soooo ON. xo-B
I LOVE these girls. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment