Wednesday 2 March 2011

Water

OMG I am freaking out. I have an awesome water bottle I received for Christmas that I love...it is always and I mean ALWAYS full of water, and because it has a straw, I am always sipping on it. Well, today I forgot it at home :(
I don't know how I am going to deal with refilling one of the little paper cups that we have at work all day in order to get an adequate amount of water in. I wasn't always a water person, but once I started drinking it, I strongly believe that my body started to crave it. It is very important to get your water in especially if you are trying to lose weight.

Here are a couple benefits of drinking water that I grabbed off a website:

Water Suppresses Appetite
Water Speeds Up Metabolism
Drinking Water Reduces Water Retention
Water Contains No Calories
Water Is Good For The Body:
* increased metabolism
* reduction of water retention
* headache relief
* IBS symptoms diminished
* reduction of menstrual cramps and bloating
* lowered cholesterol
* blood pressure stays low
* skin complexion is improved
* toxins are relieved from the body

......so get your water in.


On to the next thing. One of the most amazing things about me losing 33 lbs so far is the response I get from other people. I am not talking about people complementing me on my new slimmer self, but I am talking about people telling me how I have inspired them!!! I absolutely love this. I have had a handful of women tell me that because of MY weight loss, they have gotten inspired. One woman told me that it was me who motivated her to start losing weight and she is now down 25 lbs! WOW! (If you're reading this - you know who you are- and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you!!)
It feels sooo good to know that I have inspired others to get going and finally get rid of their unwanted pounds.

Im probably going to end up talking about this constantly but lets face it: Im STOKED!!! Only 59 days until Mexico!! This will be me and Shawn's first vacation together as well as my first vacation with my best girl friends. It will be sooo much fun!! As much as I am super excited to just be away, but the fact that I get to be a bridesmaid is soo amazing, I would be JUST as excited for their wedding if it wasn't in Mexico.
Thank you Denise + Dave for getting married in Mexico! 


 My girls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment