Monday 21 March 2011

Weddings & Shoe shopping

Well its been a week since I last wrote here. . . Im definitely slackin'. Between getting over strep throat, planning a wedding shower, visiting family, my brother coming to visit and a totally awesome trip shopping in the states, its been a super hectic week!
Sadly, my working out suffered big time this week too. In the last 7 days I have been to the gym once. ONCE. wtf? This is the longest Ive been without working out in God knows how long. Today I started fresh though, and hit the gym. Its always hard to get back into it after an extended period of not working out..today I was definitely a little rough around the edges lol I am pretty sure my weigh in is going to suck tomorrow. oh well. I am back on track now and thats all that matters.
My weekend was full of wedding stuff! Saturday I went to my dad + step moms and we talked wedding alllll day. It was awesome because we threw together some pretty awesome ideas. This upcoming weekend we are going to hit the wedding fair and hopefully get some more ideas there.
Then on Sunday Denise, Kristy, Angie and I went shopping to the states to find some shoes to wear in Denise + Dave's wedding. It seemed like we were looking for hours. We just could not find the shoes we wanted... finally we decided to check this one store. Denise, Kristy and Angie went down one aisle (because their sizes were down there) and I went seperately down my own aisle...and there they were. I saw these shoes, grabbed them right away and proceeded to almost run to the other aisle where the girls were and THEY WERE HOLDING THE SAME SHOES! It was like fate! So the girls all found their sizes and I started to sweat because I could not find my size. . . I looked down the aisle and all 3 girls were staring at me...waiting to see if my size was there. I looked down and at the very bottom of the shelf were my size... I grabbed them and held them up in the air as me and the girls all let out a "WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was awesome. Probably the most awesome moment between the 4 of us yet! lol The 6 week countdown is on!!! There is soo so much to do before we go I almost cant handle it. It will all be worth it when we are laying in the sun drinking cervezas! xo-B

1 comment:

  1. brit, i love the shoe story!! what a special moment :)

    ReplyDelete