Tuesday 8 March 2011

Weigh in Tuesday!

Sooo its Tuesday! That means its weigh in day .... and I see a pattern. For the last bit it has been good loss, small loss, good loss, small loss... so since I lost 3.2 lbs last week...I am only down 1 lb this week. Kind of discouraging but a loss is a loss right!
I have to think of all the other things that come into play, like how loose my pants are, how small my waist feels and how awesome I feel in the gym. If I just keep plugging at it, and not get discouraged, this weight WILL KEEP COMING OFF.
I dont really feel like talking weight loss today. Today I want to talk about something much more exciting happening -- WE BOOKED OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I am freaking out. I cant believe we are actually getting married, May 19 2012!
 Now its time to start planning...I am so glad I have people in my life who actually enjoy the planning part because I dont!! I want someone else to plan and give me the choices (lol)
Up until this day I have never tried on wedding dresses.. I actually have no idea what type of dress I want. My rule has been that I have to wait til I hit my goal weight....12 more pounds!!!! Thats my incentive. 12 lbs and I get to try on dresses. =)
Whos been married before? How do you choose your type of dress? How do you choose your colour scheme? Eeeeek Soo much excitement, so little time.
Painter's Lodge - where we're getting married

Another exciting thing that happened today is that we finally officially paid for our trip to Mexico. Its soo good to get that over with. I am soo unbelieveably excited to see my girly marry her man, and not to mention go on a VERY much needed vacation!!!! 54 days!!!! (but who's counting?)

No comments:

Post a Comment